Be our guest at the Red Feather Lodge hotel, located small community of Tusayan, AZ, the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Here you will be treated to a comfortable lodging experience in a most convenient location.
Our reasonably-priced hotel is just 1 mile from the south entrance of Grand Canyon National Park on Highway 64 and less than 1 mile from Grand Canyon National Park Airport. We're also within walking distance of many restaurants, R.P.'s Stage Stop Gift Shop/Internet Cafe and the National Geographic Visitor Center.
The Park Service operates a free seasonal shuttle to provide easy transport from Tusayn into the park. You can board the shuttle at convenient stops within easy walking distance from Red Feather Lodge.
MILEAGE from Red Feather Lodge to:
Click links below to open a google map window with complete directions
- Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Entrance - 1 mile
- Grand Canyon National Park Airport – 1 mile
- Flagstaff & Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort - 75 miles
- Wupatki National Monument - 83 miles
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - 95 miles
- Sedona – 108 miles
- Meteor Crater - 120 miles
- Prescott – 131 miles
- Page & Lake Powell - 140 miles
- Monument Valley - 157 miles
- Petrified Forest National Park - 182 miles
- Laughlin, NV – 200 miles
- North Rim of Grand Canyon - 219 miles
- Phoenix, AZ – 220 miles
- Zion National Park - 253 miles
- Bryce Canyon National Park - 284 miles
- Las Vegas, NV – 292 miles