Whether your visit is for one night or an extended stay, comfortable lodging awaits you at the Red Feather Lodge in Grand Canyon, Arizona. Our family-friendly Hotel and pet-friendly Motel welcomes everyone with modern conveniences and amenities.
The Red Feather Lodge has two separate buildings that are adjacent, a Motel and a Hotel. The Motel is our original building and has a rustic look. It is two stories with an outside entrance to each room. There are stairs only to the second floor. The Hotel is a newer modern design with interior corridors and larger rooms with elevator access to all floors.
The perfect place to stay for enjoying a host of conveniences and access to nearby attractions, we are ideally located on Highway 64 in the center of the small town of Tusayan, just one mile south of the south entrance to Grand Canyon National Park and near Grand Canyon National Park Airport. The lodge is located within walking distance of Plaza Bonita Restaurant, R.P.'s Stage Stop Gift Shop/Internet Cafe and the National Geographic Visitor Center/IMAX Theater.
The Red Feather Lodge Features
- Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool and Spa (Our pool closes for the season on October 15th )
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Guest Parking (Ample RV and Bus Parking available)
- Restaurant on Property (Plaza Bonita serving Mexican and American Cuisine)
- Safe Deposit Box (Front Desk)
- Laundry Facilities on Property (Currently not available due to hotel renovation)
- ATM (Currently not available due to hotel renovation)
- Handicap Access
- Vending Room
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea available in the lobby at all times
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Wake-Up Calls
- Business Center in lobby
- Tour planning and information
- National Park Shuttle service (4 stops within walking distance, available seasonally March 1st to September 30th)
- National Park Service entrance pass can be purchased at front desk. Entrance pass is required to use shuttle service from Tusayan to Grand Canyon National Park)
Friendly, courteous service near the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Entrance